December 25th - shaker style with Tonic Studios

Firstly let me begin by saying 'Happy New year' and here's hoping 2018 lives up to all expectations.

Oh my when I went through a folder called "camera dump", I discovered oodles of photos of projects that I have not shared, so after organising them in to folders,I thought I better quickly share the Christmas themed projects before 6th January - the twelfth night of Christmas.

Tonic Studios Festive Friends Shaker dies & matching stamps.

I began by cutting oodles and oodles ... yep I mean oodles of December, 2, 5 th using the Months & Suffixes dies from Craft Perfect glitter card. These were then layered on to white Craft Perfect card, starting from the centre and working up, then down. I added some Nuvo Twine to the top to create a place to hang my bauble.



I've stamped the bauble in clear ink, embossed with Nuvo detail silver powder and coloured with the pink brush script pen. On the outer layer, I have stamped & embossed the sentiment - also in silver - before adding my sequins to create my shaker bauble.


A little pink twine bow was the only finishing touch I added, which for me means this card is a lot more CAS styled than my usual projects.

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to what 2018 brings. As of yet, I've not made any New year's resolutions and not sure I want to but who knows, that might change. Have you made any resolutions?

Lou
x x x

Products & links:


Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Winter Wonderland - anything Christmas goes
That's Crafty! - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T - anything goes

Comments