Golden glittery poinsettia ...

I'm still in full swing making my Christmas projects and also playing with the wonderful range of Polkadoodles Christmas stamps. I just couldn't resist using the Christmas Poinsettia again but this time I have gone for a gold/cream look to the flower ...


My base card is actually a sizzix die I have had for eons and I thought it be great to show off the poinsettia and also the other flourish dies - which are from Polkadoodles. I've stamped and coloured the poinsettia with Nuvo embellishment mousse in Indian Gold, layered the design three times, finishing with a decorative button.



I've added some glittery die cuts, a few metallic and then some green ones too. A random sprinkling of Nuvo Crystal Drops to bring in a little red to make the image 'pop'. The sentiment is from Polkadoodles Christmas Wreath stamp set.


The wonderful glitter card I have used is from the Craft Perfect range, (from Tonic Studios) and it cuts like a dream with no shedding of glitter what so ever. I'm not normally a glitter person per-say as the 'stuff' we use in school is so chunky and rough; it's just plain horrible. Am slowly coming around to glitter but that's because I am now using the 'picker' stuff .. lol!

Lou
x

Products & links:




I'd like to enter my golden poinsettia in to the following challenges:
Create & make - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes
Retarte - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - anything Christmas goes

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
very beautiful and great poinsettia Lou
Gr Karin
Chrissy said…
So elegant and beautiful Lou..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


This is just gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
VEANA R. said…

Wow ! Lovely Christmas card!! Your colouring is incredible! Just love it....
Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
Love & Hugs
DT Veana R.
María Pilar said…
Preciosa esa tarjeta navideña con la poinsettia
Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#109
Maria Pilar DT